The Thin in 10 Weight-Loss Plan: Transform Your Body (& Life!) in Minutes A Day
Book + DVD Combo Set
Best-selling exercise DVD star and certified fitness and lifestyle expert Jessica Smith along with award-winning health and fitness writer Liz Neporent, break down the way to weight loss into 10-minute workouts that fit your busy schedule. Easy-to-follow photos and instructions along with an exciting, fast-paced, 60-minute DVD make this a simple, fun, sustainable program. Smith, who used to be out of shape and over weight, changed her life and her body 10 minutes at a time. She has helped thousands do the same and knows you can do it too!
The Thin in 10 Weight-Loss Plan is based on the latest research and is jam-packed with inspiration, getting you motivated to lose weight and keep it off for good. The book features high and low intensity fat-burning and muscle building exercises, healthful, easy-to-prepare recipes and corresponding shopping lists, photos, a rapid results calendar, tips and tricks, and a bonus 50-minute DVD – the essential fitness and weight-loss kit!
THE THIN IN 10 DVD INCLUDES:
Five targeted routines designed to help speed up your weight loss:
- CARDIO QUICKIE: This cardio interval series alternates periods of low and high intensity, using easy moves designed to spike your heart rate and metabolism.
- STRENGTH SHOT: Use your body weight as resistance during this progressive set of lean muscle- building moves to help you burn calories throughout the day, even when you aren’t working out.
- TOTAL BODY BAND: This total body circuit uses a resistance band for added intensity. Do it anytime, anywhere to sculpt and define your entire body.
- CORE CONDITIONING: A strong core can help you build strength, improve your balance and may even help you prevent back pain. A short but effective series of moves that help you build a strong core, improving overall strength, balance, and more.
- STRETCH & DE-STRESS: Believe it or not, relieving stress can be as important for weight loss as cardio training. Stretching not only reduces stress but helps you maintain mobility and build strength. Focus on breathing and flexibility during this relaxing segment.
A mat and a resistance band are recommended for some of the exercises on this DVD.
Watch Video Excerpts
PLEASE CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE BEGINNING THIS OR ANY OTHER EXERCISE PROGRAM.